Our goal is simple; provide you with the knowledge, skills, and confidence that leads to the right career opportunity for you. We also understand that employment as a software developer is your goal, and it is how we should evaluate our success as your partner and support team.
For this reason, in addition to providing you with individual career service support, we have dedicated an entire course to Career Planning. In this course, and in working with our Career Services staff, you will learn how to:
- Write an effective resume and cover letter
- Search for job leads
- Research prospective employers
- Search and identify opportunities that are right for you
- Prepare for an interview
- Post interview Follow-up
- Network in your career field
- Plan for career advancement
- Develop soft skills
- Develop a professional online profile
Connect with employers
Our Career Services team is dedicated to building lasting relationships with employers, businesses, and community organizations. Why? Because relationships can help get your foot in the door—an important step in your employment search.