Discover the Benefits of Web and App Development Training
Start your training today, and you could learn how to develop apps, web applications and more. In as few as 8 months, you can gain the in-demand skills employers want.
What is Web and App Development?
If you become a web and app developer, you might help create computer programs, develop systems that control networks, build websites, or design software. If you enjoy analytical thinking, creative innovation, and problem-solving, start building your web and app development skills today with Edge Tech Academy.
What career paths can I follow?
Careers in web and app development are in-demand. The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that jobs in web development will grow 15% from 2016 to 2026, which is much faster than average for most careers. Common job titles include: Applications Developer, Software Developer, Technical Consultant, or Web Developer.
What skills could I gain?
Stay ahead in the fast-paced tech industry by learning real-world programming languages and skills, such as:
- Database Designs: How does data get stored, and how do the different data elements interact? Database designers determine the answer to these questions, creating databases that are flexible and efficient.
- Backend Development: This is the behind-the-scenes work of development and uses languages such as PHP or Ruby to find solutions to problems front end development cannot always answer.
- Frameworks: Creating standards by which dynamic websites and applications are built is an important skill. Frameworks are packages that support the application or website, and most support databases such as SQL.
- MySQL: Structured Query Language (SQL) manages data in a relational database system. MySQL is free and open-source software and is the most popular language for adding, accessing, and managing database content.
- C#: There are programming languages that include object-oriented features, but C# itself is object-oriented. That means its functionality is placed in a single package, it’s adaptive, and it can extend existing code into new packages.
- HTML 5: This markup language gives structure to web content, embedding images or videos, defining the properties of a web page by creating paragraphs, headings, and more.
- Jade: Jade is an object-oriented software development platform that enables systems to be coded in one language end-to-end. It allows one to code in a quicker and cleaner manner.
Complete your Web & App Development career training in as few as 8 months. Start today!
If you are looking for web and app programming training in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, contact us today at [phone]. We are here to answer any questions you have. Call us now or schedule a visit to our facility. High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.